Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The gift of Fluxus

So I have wanted to write a post on Fluxus Music for quite some time, but life became distracting. It is by far my favorite Korean music label, having outstanding musicians, vocalists, and producers, all with great musicality.

As I started doing more research to find videos to post and reminding myself of why I'm a fan of pretty much everything they do, I realized that there is really too much to do in one post. So for now, I will give you this link to their site, and a link to their YouTube account, and I will try to be back soon with posts covering each artist, and even some of the ones no longer with Fluxus, but that I still love.

And here's a bit of holiday cheer to keep you going till then. (not that anyone reads this, but whatever)

Seriously, how could you not love Alex's antics?

No comments:

Post a Comment